UAE Perfume Market Revenue Expected To Hit $1,622.5 Million By 2030, According To P&S Intelligence
NEW YORK, April 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The UAE perfume market was worth $913.7 million in 2021, which should reach $1,622.5 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2021 to 2030. Growing demand for bespoke fragrances and natural and eco-friendly cosmetic variants, as well as increased spending on advertising and marketing campaigns, especially via digital platforms, are key drivers for the market.
In 2021, luxury goods accounted for around 70% of total industry revenue in the country. Because the UAE is an economically powerful market, major global brands often launch their luxury items here before elsewhere. In addition, almost 60% of its population is between 14 and 40 years old. Moreover, the majority of the assets are between 18 and 40 years old, which is the most powerful trigger for the increase in demand for high-end perfumes.
Get the sample pages for this report at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/uae-fragrance-market/report-sample
Key Findings of the UAE Fragrances Market Report
- The growing demand for natural and organic products is one of the main drivers of the UAE perfume market expansion. However, synthetic fragrances still account for 60-65% of the market, indicating that the company relies heavily on synthetic ingredients.
- The number of foreign perfume companies establishing themselves in the UAE has increased significantly in recent years. They are gradually introducing new products to local people by mixing traditional oriental ingredients with western smells.
- There are 800 fitness clubs in the UAE with 523,000 members. These consumers in the country are willing to pay more for fragrances to conceal the unpleasant smell emanating from their body after heavy workouts, which is expected to drive the market expansion in the future.
- This indicates that men are increasingly using cosmetics in their daily lives, which contributes to the UAE perfume market growth. Besides gym goers, even professionals use these products, which increasingly focus on personal hygiene and skin care.
- For example, Eucerin DERMOPURE TRIPLE EFFECT SERUM with Thiamidol and DERMOPURE PROTECTIVE FLUID SPF 30 were launched globally by Beiersdorf AG’s dermacosmetics brand, Eucerin, in August 2021as part of its DERMOPURE range for acne-prone skin.
- In addition, Ajmal launched its new fragrance, Aristocrat Platinum Eau de Parfum, in February 2021, to commemorate the company’s 70th anniversary. It’s a new-age fragrance that exudes elegance and leaves a strong and lasting impression.
There are many key players in the UAE perfume market, such as Candle-Lite Company LLC, Rasasi Perfumes Industry LLC, The Procter & Gamble Company, Unilever Group, Abdul Samad Al QurashiArabian Oud, Johnson & Johnson, Nuxe Inc., Weleda Group and Victoria’s Secret & Co.
Browse the detailed report on UAE Perfume Market Size, Share and Growth Forecast Report, 2030
Fragrances are considered an essential aspect of a woman’s identity. Perfumes are becoming more and more trendy as the female workforce increases. According to the World Bank, the female labor force in the country grew by 3.727% from 2010 to 2020. Moreover, perfumes are one of the most important and attractive personal care accessories for women. Some women like a subtle scent, while others prefer a strong scent.
UAE Perfume Market Size Breakdown by Segment
By product type
- Body Oils
- Perfume sets
- Shower gel
- Body creams/lotions
Browse other related reports
Saudi Arabia Perfume Market Size and Forecast Report, 2030
Global Beauty Devices Market Size and Forecast Report, 2030
Global Cosmetic Chemicals Market Size and Forecast Report, 2030
On P&S intelligence
P&S Intelligence is a provider of market research and advisory services serving the market intelligence needs of growing industries around the world. Providing the bedrock of market intelligence, P&S, as an enterprising research and advisory firm, believes in providing in-depth landscape analyzes on the ever-changing market scenario, to enable businesses to make decisions enlightened and base their business strategies on cunning.
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.psmarketresearch.com
Follow us: LinkedIn Twitter
SOURCE P&S Intelligence